What is the yellow mushroom? Cause and symptom All you need to know, The fungal infection continue to increase in India, it has already been heard of the white fungus and the black fungus. Now another fungus is found, which are yellow fungi. The scientific name for the yellow mushroom is Tremella mesenterica.
According to the Times of India, 8000 cases of fungal infection were reported in India. Most of the cases are black fungi.
When we talk about yellow fungus, its first infection is found in Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh). The patient suffering from yellow fungus is under medical supervision.
Cause of yellow fungus
Yellow fungus or we can say black and white, all fungal infections are caused by poor hygiene. Moisture helps provide growth for fungi.
Most fungi are found in old food, damp soil. It is very important or necessary to clean your house and its surroundings.
What are the symptoms of yellow fungus?
- The digestion system of the effect of mushrooms leads to loss of appetite and other digestive problems.
- It slows down the wound healing process.
- Pus leaking from the wound
- Facial problems occur in fungal infection, pain under control, and sunken eye are common.
- Organ failure due to eventual necrosis.
- Yellow fungus treatment
You already know that it is a new or rare infection. Therefore, no suitable treatment can be suggested.
According to the Times of India, Amphotericin B, which is an antifungal injection used to fight fungus.
These are pandemic times for everyone. You already know that it is better to take precautions than to cure. We need to follow basic serval precautions that are helpful in maintaining our health:
- Clean your house and its surroundings
- Avoid poor hygiene
- Eat good, fresh food to boost immunity.
- Get regular exercise or yoga.
- Only go out when it is very necessary.
- Hand washing and the use of masks make it a habit to hesitate.
- Stay home Stay safe