Watching Ananya Panday nail an aerial handstand will blow your mind Get some inspiration from none other than Ananya Panday as you master the handstand technique.
Hanging upside down may not be your way to stay in shape, but it seems like Bollywood star Ananya Panday is obsessed with aerial yoga. That’s why on the internet there is another post from a renowned yoga school that captures Ms. Panday doing a handstand, and keep in mind that she is nailing it!
In this Insta post, this SOTY 2 beauty was seen hanging upside down in a hammock. The hammock is basically the hanging equipment with which aerial yoga is performed.
This equipment helps in body training that helps to:
4. Adequate blood circulation
5. Weight loss
6. And the feeling of calm
On her Instagram, Anushka Yoga, the studio where Ananya presumably trains, shared this post on Insta:
“Let’s all learn to see things backward, backward and upside down … and with our tongues sticking out”
Here’s why a headstand is great for keeping fit
But do you know why there is such a fuss when doing a handstand? Well, sure it is difficult to get it right, but the rumor is mainly due to the benefits it has in store. Here are some of them:
1. Doing a handstand reduces muscle tension
2. Helps relieve stress
3. Helps strengthen the back.
4. The handstand regulates your metabolism
5. Helps to tone the shoulders, arms, and abdomen.
6. Increase your concentration
7. The handstand helps you detoxify
8. It also revitalizes your brain
This is why Ananya is obsessed with these aerial inversion poses.
Here are some tips to help you do a headstand like Ananya Panday
1. Always engage your core
2. Don’t compress your core
3. Keep your hands straight and block them properly to avoid slipping.
4. Keep breathing to hold the posture for a long time.
5. Keep your arms shoulder-width apart for better balance.
6. Distribute the weight on both arms equally
But hey, if Ananya can do this, that doesn’t mean you can do it too.
Therefore, if she has any of these medical conditions, please do not try this at home.
To begin with, Ananya is doing this under her supervision and we ask that she do the same. Other than that, avoid doing a headstand in case:
- You have neck pain
- You have osteoporosis
- You have nosebleeds
- she has a blood pressure problem
- she has heart disease
Also, she should ask her trainer to record it so that she can understand how long she can and she should hold this posture as that depends from one person to another.
So girls, get some inspiration from Ananya Panday and stay fit and fabulous.