Malaika Arora’s balance ball workout is the motivation you need to get fit It’s time to enrich your fitness session with a ball-balancing exercise like Malaika Arora. If you have no idea what we are talking about, read on.
Bollywood diva Malaika Arora is the only actress who not only shares her workout routine with her fans but also tries to motivate them with her fitness training sessions. Honestly, most of her sessions are impressive and provide us with important fitness goals.
The girl Chhaiya Chhaya has always managed to stay in shape and leaves no opportunity to show her passion for fitness. Recently, her Malaika posted a three-photo carousel on Instagram where she can be seen swinging on a basketball. The beautiful lady is dressed in a gray sports bra paired with gray shorts, looking super comfortable. This Instagram post has been liked by millions of her fans and has gone viral on social media.
The title of the post reads: “There is a fine line between reeling incessantly and balancing with grace. The only difference is your strength!” He ended the caption on a positive note, saying, “What an amazing session today! Keep pushing! ”
Wondering what are the benefits of a balance ball workout? Here are 6 of them:
1. Improve your back strength: Using an exercise ball for your workout helps relieve back strain. Thus, it improves the health of your back.
2. Improves Core Stability – When you try to stand and balance on the ball, it helps build upper body strength and improves core stability.
3. Better posture: the best way to improve your posture is by doing exercises that strengthen your core. Therefore, a simple balance ball exercise can also improve your posture.
4. Muscle strength: Balance training includes exercises that strengthen muscles by improving their strength, endurance, flexibility, balance, and coordination.
5. Increase Balance and Stability: Balance ball exercise strengthens muscles, core structure, and improves posture, ultimately increasing balance and stability.
6. Helps You Lose Weight: Surprisingly, you can burn extra calories with a balance ball workout due to factors that improve stability and balance.
So, follow Malaika Arora’s lead and try the ball balancing exercise to stay fit.