get impressed by Kiara Advani and do leg raises to tone your muscle groups You’ll be able to see Kiara Advani doing leg carry workouts in the latest video from her coach Sohrab Khushrushahi.
If her goal is to stay in shape, she should know that it takes a combination of a healthy diet and regular exercise. However, it is a fact that due to our busy schedule, making time for a training session becomes practically impossible. So you need constant motivation and what could be better than drawing her from the cheerful actress Kiara Advani?
Kiara’s exercise routine is extremely diverse, including kickboxing, dancing, Pilates, and even intense weight training sessions. She constantly updates fans of hers on her fitness journey through social media. So not only is she winning our hearts with her stellar performances, but also through her dedication to staying in shape.
Recently, Kiara Advani’s trainer Sohrab Khushrushahi posted a clip of her that left us in awe. In the short snippet, you can see her doing slow leg lifts in the gym. The Kabir Singh actress’s gym outfit, which includes a yellow top paired with black yoga pants, looks super comfortable for a productive workout session.
The caption of the video read: “Slow and steady, then we will work on those dragonflies @kiaraaliaadvani? (sic).”
So you want to try the leg lift exercise that Kiara is doing as part of her strength training routine? Here’s how to do it:
- Begin by lying on your back and keep your hands at your sides.
- Stretch your legs straight and start lifting them towards the ceiling.
- Even if she still can’t lift her legs properly, try to keep them straight while she’s lifting them.
- She keeps lifting until her legs point toward the ceiling and she can no longer lift them.
- Then, lower them to the ground again and repeat this 15 to 20 times.
- Use your core as you stretch and lift your legs.
- Remember to inhale when lowering your legs and exhale when lifting them.
- Don’t put pressure on your shoulders and chest.
These are the benefits of the leg lift exercise:
- Performing this exercise will help you lose weight in your lower abdomen and legs.
- Its benefits include strengthening and toning your muscles.
- Beginners can try this exercise to build abs.
- Helps strengthen hamstrings, calf muscles, and glutes.
- It also improves your body’s flexibility, stability, and balance.
So ladies, get some inspiration from Kiara Advani and include some leg lifts in her workout routine!